Mastering the 75YR+ Health Assessment
- : Online
In this step by step, practical course you will learn:
- The most important components of the 75 years and over Health Assessment.
- Key Medicare audit requirements for items related to this assessment.
- The areas that have the greatest impact to a patient’s quality of life and health outcomes.
- Tips on how to set up an effective practice system to recruit and engage patients for this health assessment.
- The best template to perform an efficient and meaningful assessment.
- Relevant and additional Medicare items that can be claimed for these patients.
This course is provided online and includes: educational videos, downloadable resources and student support via phone or email.
If you have any questions please call us on (03) 8609 8035 or send us a message via our contact us page.
As with all our courses, this first lesson is free.
It will give you an introduction to the course so you can experience the tone and format of our presentations.
1Free Lesson! - Australia’s ageing population and the role of the 75yr+ health assessment
2Components of the 75yr and over Health Assessment
3Resources & Practice Template
4Possible Referrals and Additional Medicare Items
5Practice Systems to Recruit Patients for this Assessment
6Links, Downloads and Additional Content