Medical complications in pregnancy
- : Online
Dr Kylie Webber is a specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with a passion for caring for families welcoming new life, and helping women improve their wellbeing through excellence in gynaecology care. She has a special interest in:
- Complex Obstetrics
- Endometriosis and pelvic pain
- Laparoscopic surgery, including minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Sub-fertility and miscarriage
- Menstrual disorders and ovarian cysts
- Fibroid management
- Adolescent gynaecology
Dr Kylie Webber also works as a Staff Specialist at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital (WCH) and is an honorary clinical lecturer at the University of Adelaide. She has a passion for teaching and is a training supervisor for Obstetrics and Gynaecology (RANZCOG) trainees.
She has achieved distinction throughout her career, from academic honours for her medical degree, through to the RANZCOG Award for Outstanding Achievement for gaining the highest mark in Australia & New Zealand in her specialist examinations.
Womens, Mens and Pelvic Health National GroupDate of Live Event
Please note: The content of this Lecture on Demand (LOD) was captured via a recording of a live lecture at the APA premises. Due to the nature of the event and the recording method, this LOD may not have captured some of the questions/comments
- 2020 eTalk #1 - Cancer survivorship – Gynae-onco...
- Posted By Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Posted Date: 2020-10-13
- This two-in-one eTalk will outline survivorship issues.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Managing endometrial dy...
- Posted By Doctorportal Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-09-29
- Evidence-based approach to the medical and surgical management of of menstrual disturbance.