Menopause, Mood and Missing Mojo – Part 1
On-demand recorded 9 Jun 2020
This 1-hour webinar aims to provide GPs with an overview of menopause management with an emphasis on evidence based treatment. Presented by Dr Amy Moten, the presentation will discuss recognising menopausal symptoms, medical treatment and preventive health care. Dr Moten is the Chair of the RACGP Specific Interest Group, Sexual Health Medicine Network and holds the position of Medical Education Coordinator at SHINE SA where she provides clinical training to doctors, nurses and midwives and other health professionals.
- Identify appropriate assessment and management for people undergoing menopause
- Recognise and manage peri-menopausal mood dysfunction
- Utilise evidence-based guidelines to safely prescribe menopausal hormone therapy
This event attracts 2 CPD points
This event is part of Menopause, Mood and Missing Mojo. Events in this series are:
- Menopause, Mood and Missing Mojo – Part 1
- Menopause, Mood and Missing Mojo – Part 2
Dr Amy Moten
Dr Amy Moten is the Coordinator: Medical Education at SHINE SA where she provides clinical education to doctors, registered nurses and midwives and other health professionals in South Australia. She also works as a GP with a special interest in sexual and reproductive health care and is currently chair of the RACGP Specific Interest Group in Sexual Health Medicine.
RACGP NT Representative