Mental Health in the Workplace for Managers and Supervisors NZ
This course raises awareness about the effects of mental health in the workplace. It also provides pathways to improvement that learners can apply in their own workplace.
This mental health course provides an understanding of:
- types of mental health conditions
- the importance of supporting mental health in the workplace
- the challenges of maintaining a mentally healthy workplace, and
- strategies for creating a mentally healthy and safe workplace.
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in New Zealand organisations.
- 30 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility functionality for WCAG AA compliance
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology