Minimising Risk Using PPE Hazard Guide
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of why personal protective equipment (PPE) is used in the workplace, their PPE responsibilities and some commonly used items of PPE.
This course is appropriate for anyone undertaking a hazardous task that requires personal protective equipment in the Australian workplace.
This course will provide you with information about:
- what personal protective equipment (PPE) is
- when PPE is suitable for use
- who is responsible for providing and maintaining PPE
- your responsibilities regarding PPE, and
- common PPE used in the industrial environment.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.