MOST COURSE & MSK ULTRASOUND WORKSHOP
The Management of Sports Trauma (MOST) Course runs four times a year in major cities across Australia and New Zealand.
The MOST Course combines current theory and a practical approach to equip medical professionals with the core skills needed to manage traumatic sporting injuries, on and off the field. The course addresses common emergencies that might confront a sports physician, covers the rationale behind treatment choices and the adaption of medical management at sporting events and out in the field.WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The ACSEP Advanced MOST Course is specifically designed for healthcare professionals, such as:
- ACSEP Registrars
- ACSEP Fellows
- Physiotherapists & Other Health Professionals
- Medical Students
The course covers the ABC of trauma management, as well as key learning points for safe emergency management of medical collapse, concussion, acute management of medical problems, environmental impact and resuscitation. The course covers CPR/BLS and ALS Resuscitation as well as the assessment and management of a range of trauma related scenarios
The course prepares you for:
- Airway obstruction
- The unresponsive patient
- Concussion management
- Collapsed endurance athlete
- Cardiac arrest and emergencies
- Acute exacerbations of asthma
- Hyperthermia and hypothermia
- Head and neck injury
- Injuries to the face/teeth/eyes
- Injuries to the chest
- Intra-abdominal injuries
- Significant extremity trauma
- Electrical injuries
The course also covers preparation for events, including:
- Working with your surrounding medical team
- Preparing your medical kit
Please note this course has mandatory pre-reading and completion of online modules which will be sent to all participants once registered.
- Fundamentals of Wound Management - Adelaide
- Posted By Wound Innovations
- Posted Date: 2023-09-20
- Location:139 Bradley Grove Mitchell Park, SA 5043 Australia...
- Fundamentals of Wound Management - Adelaide Wound Innovations is proud to deliver the Full Fundamen...
- PERFORMANCE COACHING Performance Coaching in Clini...
- Posted By Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Posted Date: 2023-09-19
- Workshop overview Learn how to maximise your time and impact with your patients by facilitating h...