NDIS Business Transformation Strategy
- : Sydney NSW 2000
The roll-out of the National Disability Incentive Scheme sees the disability services sector undergoing the most dramatic transformation in a generation.
The new scheme directly provides an average individual funding allocation of $39,600 directly to the consumer. Historically this funding has gone directly to the service provider. With the changes to the previous funding models, it’s important service providers adapt to the ‘new normal’ if they plan to keep their client lists growing and their doors open.
Gaining strategies to transition towards practical and commercial business practices and developing methods to drive revenue and organisational growth may not be common practice, but with the dynamic changes effecting the disability service industry strengthening your business models to improve delivery and drive revenue and growth is the only way to stay in business.
Akolade’s NDIS Business Transformation Strategy, being held at the Radisson Blu, Sydney, on the 29th November - 1st December 2016, provides senior leaders in the disability sector with proven transition strategies, based on real-life data from the NDIS trial sites, with the tools they’ll need to gaining a competitive edge in a crowded marketplace.
Why should you attend?
- Gain strategies to transition towards practical and commercial business practices
- Learn how to use data systems to measure success of programs
- Develop methods to drive revenue and organisational growth
- Implement proven transition strategies from NDIS trial sites
- Strengthen your person-centered business model to improve service delivery
Hear from expert speakers in the industry, including:
- Stephen Lowndes, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Rehab
- Joseph McCarthy, Chief Executive Officer, Novacare
- Shaun Cannon, Chief Executive Officer, Kids Plus Foundation
- Don MacAskill, Chief Executive Officer, DeliverAbility
- Clare Pearson, Chief Executive Officer, Share Care
- David Brady, Chief Executive Officer, Hear for You, Chairperson, Deafness Forum of Australia
Healthcare Link members are eligible for a 10% discount off the current price.
Contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 or registrationakolade.com.au and quote your VIP Code: WFXL1