New Fellows Webinar: Supporting Trainees
We invite all new Fellows to join ACEM for this online webinar.
In this webinar, ACEM New Fellows Champion, Alison Lally, will be joined by guest speakers to discuss how you can best support trainees as a new FACEM, including how to provide effective feedback.
Date: Wednesday, 24 August 2022
Time: 12-1pm AEST
Contact the Membership and Culture Unit if you have any questions.
- Anthony Bligh "The eyes have it, or do they?" An i...
- Posted By National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction (NCETA)
- Posted Date: 2022-08-07
- This presentation will provide an introduction to Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Ther...
- Managing chronic kidney disease and diabetes
- Posted By Kidney Health Australia
- Posted Date: 2022-08-03
- Topic Managing chronic kidney disease and diabetes Description Join us with nephrologist, A...
- GP Practice Growth Summit - ONLINE SUMMIT (Record...
- Posted By Practice Success Collective
- Posted Date: 2022-06-14
- A GP PRACTICE GROWTH SUMMIT for owners to scale their practice and increase their worth.