Nutrition Support for Critical Care
The Centre for Advanced Learning (CAL) is excited to bring you the Nutrition Support for Critical Care Ever-green Course. Over 3 chapters, this course provides information, resources, recommended reading and case studies to enhance your active learning experience.
Audience: Dietitians with 1 – 3 years’ experience in practice. This course can also be used as a refresher if you are returning to practice within this area
Access to the course: New registrants will be uploaded to the Learning Management System (LMS) within one week of registering online.
Once you have been uploaded to the LMS you will have on-going access to the course and associated materials.
CPD Logs: You will need to manually update your CPD hours for this course. This online course is worth 15 CPD hours.
Certificate: Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download your certificate from the LMS.
- Healthy Child Programme | Training for healthcare ...
- Posted By eIntegrity Healthcare e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2021-01-26
- Multi-professional training in child health The Healthy Child Programme is a high-quality learnin...
- Eating Disorder Essentials - Online Training for D...
- Posted By The Mindful Dietitian
- Posted Date: 2021-01-06
- Designed to prepare you to work more confidently and ethically with clients