Online Skin Cancer Business Management Course
- : Sydney NSW 2000
The Skin Cancer Business Management Online Workshop is designed to assist medical practitioners, medical business owners and practice managers with the set-up and management of a successful skin cancer clinic or the integration of skin cancer services into general practice. The skills and knowledge acquired will help you maximise your efficiency in managing skin cancer in primary care. You will also gain valuable insights into how you can develop your business and grow your practice.
The online course consists of 15 modules which are delivered online and can be viewed and replayed at any time. Topics covered include set-up and layout a skin cancer clinic, tools, equipment and systems required, daily workflow management, appointment book structure, training of support staff, Medicare billing and other medico-legal regulations.
COURSE CONTENTS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Designed to assist medical practitioners, medical business owners and practice managers, the program teaches the fundamentals of setting up and running an efficient skin cancer service in the primary care environment.
As a result of this online training, you will be able to:
- Set up and lay out a skin cancer clinic according to ergonomic principles.
- Select all tools and equipment required.
- Implement all systems required, including financial and IT services.
- Plan and execute the daily workflow including a specific appointment book structure.
- Conduct efficient full-body skin examinations, note taking and image capture.
- Train and use support staff to maximise efficiency.
- Understand Medicare billing and other medico-legal regulations.
- Market the clinic and skin cancer service efficiently.
- Exceed patient expectations from the reception counter to the treatment room.
2. Setting up your Skin Cancer Clinic
3. Clinic Layout
4. Tools and equipment
5. Systems to have in place
6. Workflow in detail
7. How to maximise your support staff
8. Skin Cancer Medicine
9. Skin Cancer and Medicare
10. A skilled workforce to optimise your practice
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Your instructors are widely regarded as some of the world's foremost specialist in skin cancer medicine and business management, including:
Mr Paul Elmslie
Founder and CEO of HealthCert International
Dr Tony Dicker
Senior lecturer (Skin Cancer), UQ School of Medicine
Course Co-ordinator Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer)