PERFORMANCE COACHING Performance Coaching in Clinical Practice workshop – create an impact in every consultation
Learn how to maximise your time and impact with your patients by facilitating health behaviour change. This very practical workshop will give you the confidence to implement the knowledge and skills taught. For more information about this, you can go back to the workshop description page.
Who is this workshop for
- Medical practitioners, allied health practitioners, practice nurses and other practice personnel
- Health professionals enrolled in the ASLM Fellowship. This course will earn candidates 30 points towards the Fellowship
Topics covered in this workshop
- Impact using coaching methodology
- Powerful questioning to evoke change talk
- Cultivating awareness and curiosity
- Mapping a clear client centred agenda
- Creating intrinsic motivation
- Empathetic approach for engagement
- Assessing readiness to change
- Customising next steps for the patient/client
- Practical application of tools for the clinical workplace
What is the difference between an online workshop and an online course?
- The main difference is that the videos were filmed at a previous face to face workshop, so it is like attending that workshop as an observer with access to all the same workshop materials. Otherwise, it is similar to an online course.
- 3 years access to the workshop
- Access to our Education Coordinator for course questions
- Around 6 hours of recorded lectures plus on page content
- Recommended reading and assessment task
- Downloadable presentation slide notes and handouts
- Course group for peer support and networking (coming soon)
- Certificate of completion for CPD purposes
- Fundamentals of Wound Management - Adelaide
- Posted By Wound Innovations
- Posted Date: 2023-09-20
- Location:139 Bradley Grove Mitchell Park, SA 5043 Australia...
- Fundamentals of Wound Management - Adelaide Wound Innovations is proud to deliver the Full Fundamen...
- MOST COURSE & MSK ULTRASOUND WORKSHOP
- Posted By Australian College of Sport and Exercise Physicians (ACSEP)
- Posted Date: 2023-09-18
- Location:Wellington, New South Wales
- The Management of Sports Trauma (MOST) Course runs four times a year in major cities across Australi...