Perth Annual Women’s & Children’s Health Update 2018
- : Perth WA 6000
- RACGP: 16 Category 2 CPD points approved
- ACRRM: 8 Core PDP points approved
In this workshop delegates will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive workshop involving an update on latest CPR guidelines and use of automated defibrillators followed by assessment of CPR skills. The workshop will be approximately 1-1.5 hrs duration, supervised by qualified accredited instructors and will be compliant with all RACGP requirements. The CPR session will run parallel with the lectures in the main auditorium.
Please note there will be an additional fee of $150 for delegates and $160 for non-delegates. This additional cost covers RACGP points processing and certification. If you would like to register for this workshop please contact us.Venue
The Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre – 21 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA
- The Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre carpark has a weekend rate of $16.50 until 6pm. Each hour after incurs a casual rate of $5.80. Entry via Mill St, Mounts Bay Rd, or the Riverside Drive off-ramp from the Mitchell Freeway. For more information visit the PCEC website.
- Approx. 20 mins drive from the airport
- Elizabeth Quay train station is located at the doorstep of the Centre.