Posterior Composites – Doable, Predictable and Repeatable
There are many steps involved in the creation of a functional and aesthetic posterior composite restoration. This lecture and hands on course breaks down a number of the steps fundamental to obtaining excellent clinical outcomes with posterior composites.Topics Covered:
- Biomimetics concepts.
- Conservative prep designs.
- Importance of rubber dam isolation.
- Dentin bonding and post-op sensitivity.
- Managing polymerisation shrinkage stress.
- Armamentarium required for direct composites.
- Steps to biomimetic build up…occlusal anatomy.
- Different stratification techniques.
- Occlusal stains…how to use.
- Choosing the right matrix systems for Class II restorations.
- Choosing the right wedge.
- Predictable contacts and contours build up.
- Predictable steps to finishing and polishing.
- Clinical solutions to common problems.
Dr Vishal Gupta is an aesthetic dentist with an interest in composites. He is a certified level 1 Style Italiano trainer on Direct Restorative Procedure and has earned a silver and green badge from Restorative Implant Practice Excellence, RIPE, for continuous clinical excellence. He is a Key Opinion leader for 3M, Garrison matrix systems, Lm Arte instruments and has various clinical publications to his credit. He maintains a successful clinical practice in India.
Course fee includes a take home Style Italiano LM-ARTE composite kit valued at $500.00