Professional Certificate of Clinical Procedures
The Professional Certificate of Clinical Procedures provides the clinician with intermediate level knowledge including the ability to understand and manage a variety of common problems that require office-based surgical intervention, such as foreign body removal, lacerations, sebaceous cysts and ingrown toenails. You will be equipped with valuable experience and practical knowledge to make you adept at dealing with common problems in daily practice.
Quality-assured by Bond University, the two-day face-to-face course combines interactive lectures, case discussions and surgical practical sessions on pork parts.
The theory and practical sessions cover:
- Lacerations, leg ulcers and lipomas
- Abscesses and sebaceous cysts
- Foreign bodies
- Ingrown toenails
- Warts, skin lesions and haematomas
- Haemorrhoids and anal-rectal conditions
- Local anaesthesia
- Simple and advanced suturing
- Post-operative care and dressing selection