PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE OF GENERAL DERMATOLOGY
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Presented by noted dermatologists, this comprehensive course teaches how to manage common skin, hair and nail conditions in primary care. You will learn about modes of presentation, relevant investigations and management of all of the common skin conditions from acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis through to drug rashes, hair loss and common cosmetic complaints.
The course is delivered online in eight modules which can be viewed and replayed at any time. Participants will receive valuable 12 months web-based support from the speakers and participate in regular online learning sessions with the opportunity to ask any questions you might have as you implement your learning.
The certificate course offers richly illustrated clinical examples and opportunities for interactive discussions on the cases provided and covers various dermatology conditions.
The theory sessions cover:
Course participants will:
- Have the opportunity to replay video lectures from medical experts
- Participate in discussion of patient cases, evaluate and make decisions
- Receive a comprehensive course folder and research/readings in the field
- Participate in course webinar prior to the examinations and ask questions
- Receive ongoing support post-course through webinars and case review
- Optional clinical attachments are also available at dedicated dermatology clinics
Your instructors are widely regarded as some of the world’s foremost specialists in skin cancer medicine and business management, including:
Prof Richard P. Usatine
Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery at the University of Texas, USA
Founder and medical director of the University Health System Skin Clinic in San Antonio, USA
A/Prof Caterina Longo
Scientific Coordinator, Skin Cancer Unit, ASMN-IRCCS, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
Dr Christopher Ross
BMBS, BSc(BiomedSc)(Hons), FACD – Dermatologist
Dr Jonathan B. Karnes
Dr Zoe Apalla
Consultant Dermatologist at State Hospital for Skin and Venereal Diseases, Thessaloniki, Greece