Professional Certificate of Women's Health
Delivered by leading experts in the field, the online Professional Certificate of Women’s Health equips medical professionals with a comprehensive understanding of women’s health issues commonly seen in primary care. Exploring medical conditions and concerns pertinent to female patients, the certificate course will enable you to provide high-demand services and better meet your patients’ needs.
The Professional Certificate course builds on the knowledge acquired in the Foundation Certificate of Women’s Health and covers further women’s health conditions commonly encountered in primary care, including family planning, breastfeeding, menopause, and domestic abuse.
This course is the first stage of the Professional Diploma of Women's Health. The education pathway is: Professional Certificate of Women's Health, Advanced Certificate of Women's Health, and Professional Diploma of Women's Health.
- Menstrual problems
- Family planning
- Domestic abuse
Course participants will:
- Have the opportunity to replay video lectures from medical experts.
- Participate in discussion of patient cases, evaluate and make decisions.
- Receive access to research/readings in the field.
- Participate in two webinars prior to the examinations and ask questions of an expert in Women's Health.
- Receive ongoing support post-course through webinars and case review.
- Receive unlimited and ongoing access to free alumni learning resources, video lectures, and discussion forums, as well as invite-only events and special offers after completion of the course.