Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy program
- : Online
Acquiring in-depth knowledge in dermoscopy will enable you to assess skin lesions with greater accuracy, detect melanomas in the early stages, and avoid unnecessary excisions.
Presented by global leaders in the field, this three-part program can be considered the most comprehensive dermoscopy online training as it offers the substantial knowledge required to correctly diagnose a wide range of lesions on any body part, skin type and patient group. The foundation to advanced courses will allow you to start practising dermoscopy in your practice and help you progress to the most accomplished level in skin cancer diagnosis.
The certificate courses build upon the knowledge of the previous course and must be completed in sequential order to qualify for the professional diploma. Doctors who enrol for the full three-part Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy program will begin with the Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy, then proceed to the Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy and finally to the Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy.
Recognised by the International Dermoscopy Society.
Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Module 1: Three Point Checklist and The Elephant Method
- Module 2: The Chaos & Clues method
- Module 3: Benign non-melanocytic lesions
- Module 4: Malignant non-melanocytic lesions
- Module 5: Melanocytic naevi
- Module 6: Facial lesions
- Module 7: Acral lesions
- Module 8: Melanoma
Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Module 1: Pink tumours
- Module 2: Mucosal lesions
- Module 3: Difficult benign lesions
- Module 4: Nail lesions
- Module 5: Rare skin tumours
- Module 6: BCC and keratinocyte skin cancer
- Module 7: Difficult melanomas
- Module 8: Dermoscopy in general dermatology
Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy
- Module 1: Screening children
- Module 2: Screening young adults
- Module 3: Screening older patients
- Module 4: Lesions in different skin types
- Module 5: Flat/nodular and pigmented/non-pigmented lesions
- Module 6: Patients with multiple moles
- Module 7: Use of dermoscopy for NMSC
- Module 8: Rules not to miss a melanoma