Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy
- : Online
The Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy is the final course in the three-part HealthCert Certificate and Diploma program in Dermoscopy. The course has been designed to meet the needs of medical practitioners who wish to acquire near-expert level in the use of dermoscopy. The course will provide the participants with a range of knowledge in the management of screening children, young adults and older patients, lesions in different skin types, different types of lesions, and patients with multiple moles. Recognised and developed by members of the International Dermoscopy Society, no other program brings together such a diverse and accomplished team of globally renowned dermatologists and dermoscopy experts from Italy, Austria, Greece, USA, Japan, and Australia.
This course is the third part of the three-part Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy. The education pathway is Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy, Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy and Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy.
THE PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA COURSE IS LIMITED TO 30 PLACES PER TRIMESTER.
The Professional Diploma course will provide the participants with a range of knowledge including:
- Screening children
- screening young adults
- Screening older patients
- Lesions in different skin types
- Flat/nodular and pigmented/non-pigmented lesions
- Patient with multiple moles
- Use of Dermoscopy for NMSC
- Rules not to miss a melanoma
Course participants will:
- Utilise Interactive Atlas international dermoscopy program
- Utilise YouDermoscopy application (app)
- Participate in webinars with experts and professional colleagues
- Observe professional clinic/patient interactions via video
- Evaluate dermoscopy cases in an online discussion board
This certificate course:
- Is recognised by Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP). The RNZCGP recognises all courses endorsed by the RACGP. Peer review and audit are compulsory
- Is accredited by The Skin Cancer Institute and may be used as part of an application for Certified Skin Cancer Doctor credentials.
- Has been collaboratively designed with, and reviewed by, Associate Professor Giuseppe Argenziano, Head of the Dermatology Unit, Second University of Naples, Italy. A prolific author of scientific articles.
- Recognised by the International Dermoscopy Society. Membership is worldwide and more than 100 countries are represented.
- Recognised by the Medical University of Graz towards the MSc in Dermoscopy and Preventative Dermato-Oncology, with credit.