Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (prerequisite Expert Workshop)
- : 2684-2690 Gold Coast Hwy, Broadbeach QLD 4218
The Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery is ideal for medical professionals with a special interest in skin cancer surgery. Participants can expect to work with noted Skin Cancer Doctors and gain the knowledge required to handle the most advanced surgical procedures on atomically complex and cosmetically sensitive areas, thus reducing referrals to specialists and making them a favourable referral option for their peers.
The prerequisite for this course is the completion of the two-day Expert Workshop in Skin Cancer Surgery.
Delivered by noted skin cancer doctors and a team of experienced GPs, the program covers surgical procedures for the nose and the lower limb, reconstruction of alar and sidewall nasal defects, reconstruction of the nasal tip and glabellar defects, skin grafts and flaps for the lower limb.
The two-day face-to-face course combines interactive lectures, case discussions and surgical practical sessions on pork parts. Our team of surgical assistants will guide and support you as you practise the various surgical techniques.
This course is the final stage of the three-part Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery, quality-assured by Bond University.
The program provides advanced training in skin cancer surgery, allowing GPs to manage more complex cases in the primary care setting. Participants must complete and mandatory face-to-face Expert Workshop including practical surgery sessions with a team of surgical assistants who will guide and support you as you practise various surgical techniques.
The Expert Workshop (prerequisite of the Professional Diploma) covers:
- Neurovascular island flaps
- Bilobed flaps
- Banner and rhomboid flaps
- V-Y flaps
- Lip wedges
- Periorbital defects
- Case presentations
- Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Posted By Skin Cancer College Australasia
- Posted Date: 2019-12-02
- Location:Auchenflower QLD 4066
- Practical hands-on Dermsocopy course by the nfp peak body for prmiary care skin cancer practitioners
- STILL NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR QI ACTIVITY?
- Posted By Think GP
- Posted Date: 2019-11-28
- Pick from a range of free and comprehensive online ALMs that can be used to complete a QI reflection...
- STI management in general practice: Contact tracin...
- Posted By Think GP
- Posted Date: 2019-11-25
- The educational activity discusses the role of general practitioners in contact tracing for...
- Professional Diploma of Skin Cancer Surgery (prere...
- Posted By HealthCert International
- Posted Date: 2019-11-20
- Location:14 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000
- Learn the most advanced surgery techniques on atomically complex and cosmetically sensitive areas.