- : Yarraville VIC 3013
The course contains lectures on the following topics:
- Eating Disorders - E. J. Mayeaux, Jr., MD, DABFP, FAAFP
- Motivational Interviewing: Substance Abuse, Smoking, and Overeating - Patricia McGuire, MD
- Depression and Bipolar Disorder - Kevin R. Patterson, MD
- Medications for Psychosis and Anxiety - Heather Sakely, PharmD
What you will learn
Those who complete the entire program should be able to:
Describe current updates in the management and treatment of patients in general practice
Apply knowledge of the most recent and pertinent developments in general practice to daily practice
Incorporate evidence-based guidelines for preventive medicine and standard of care to improve patient outcomes
The flexibility and portability of the course enables you to absorb the essential and authoritative information at your own pace… on your own schedule…when and where it is convenient for you. Listen to the audio while you exercise or commute, watch the lectures during travel. Repeat modules as needed to reinforce your learning.
The courses are available in flexible “on-the-go” formats. Bring the conference to you and learn at your convenience. Start, stop, and repeat the topics that impact you most. Save time and money while earning continuing professional development points through the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine. Purchase today!
- PHARMACOLOGICAL UPDATES
- Posted By GP Foundation Ltd
- Posted Date: 2018-03-05
- Location:Yarraville VIC 3013
- The course contains lectures on the following topics: Beta Blockers - Elizabeth Cassidy, Pharm...