Shepparton Nurses' Conference
- : Shepparton VIC 3630
Every year Ausmed Education holds a Nurses’ Conference specifically designed for your location aimed at assisting you to rapidly get up-to-date on current nursing topics. Attend this local Nurses’ Conference to close gaps in your knowledge and skills. Find out:
- What are some of the health priorities that you need to know about?
- Why is the focus away from the throughput of healthcare and towards the quality of the outcome?
- What nursing interventions make a difference especially to those with chronic conditions?
- Why is evidence so important to the way you practice?
- The latest information about a range of current treatments
The Goal Need for Program
Safety and quality are essential and are directly linked to knowledge. The need for you to continually seek new information in regard to the nursing care you provide is a given no matter where you work. This is a time when:
- Healthcare budgets are under increased stress
- The community purse is shrinking
- Throughput is no longer the goal of care and is being replaced with quality outcomes.
- It is more important than ever that you take a leadership role in providing high value care to people that is outcome focused. Addressing emerging gaps in knowledge through up-to-date information is crucial if safe, quality outcomes are to be achieved.
Purpose of Program
This program provides you with current knowledge relating to a range of professional and clinical practice topics that will improve how you provide holistic nursing care.
Your learning outcomes:
People in your care with health risks will receive preventative nursing action to avoid illness
Better patient outcomes will be achieved through the application of up-to-date knowledge relating to specific nursing interventions
Inter-professional collaboration will be optimised to enhance patient outcomes
Patient outcomes will be underpinned by evidence-based practice and recognised standards and guidelines
To Be Determined