Social and Digital Media and the Workplace NZ
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of appropriate uses of social and digital media in the workplace, and how to avoid breaching workplace standards and safety legislation.
This course provides an understanding of the following aspects of social and digital media, and electronic communications:
- what they are and some of their benefits
- how their use can be linked to the workplace
- the legislation and workplace policies that can apply to your behaviour when you use them
- the risks associated with using them inappropriately, and
- some of the ways you can make sure that you use them safely and responsibly.