Sydney General Practice Education Day 2017
- : Kensington NSW 2033
Continuing Professional Development Points
- RACGP: 16 Category 2 CPD points have been applied for
Optional Workshops – Basic CPR
In this workshop delegates will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive workshop involving an update on latest CPR guidelines and use of automated defibrillators followed by assessment of CPR skills. The workshop will be approximately 1-1.5 hrs duration, supervised by qualified accredited instructors and will be compliant with all RACGP requirements. The CPR session will run parallel with the lectures in the main auditorium.
Please note there will be an additional fee of $150 for delegates and $160 for non-delegates. This additional cost covers RACGP points processing and certification. If you would like to register for this workshop please contact us.
Clancy Auditorium, University of New South Wales, Kensington NSW 2033
- Clancy Auditorium is accessible by foot or taxi via Gate 9, High St
- Free parking is available on campus on weekends, access via Gate 11, Botany St
- Approx. 20 mins drive from the airport
- Clancy Auditorium is located in the UNSW campus. The closest train station is Central and buses depart from Eddy Ave.