Sydney General Practice Education Day 2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- RACGP: 16 Category 2 CPD points applied for
- ACRRM: 8 Core PDP points applied for
In this workshop delegates will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive workshop involving an update on latest CPR guidelines and use of automated defibrillators followed by assessment of CPR skills. The workshop will be approximately 1-1.5 hrs duration, supervised by qualified accredited instructors and will be compliant with all RACGP requirements. The CPR session will run parallel with the lectures in the main auditorium.
Please note there will be an additional fee of $150 for delegates and $160 for non-delegates. This additional cost covers RACGP points processing and certification. If you would like to register for this workshop please contact us.Venue
International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Drive, Darling Harbour
- ICC Sydney has two car park facilities located within the Exhibition Centre and ICC Sydney Theatre. Alternatively, there are secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, including Wilson Harbourside Car Park and Wilson Darling Square Car Park.
- Approx. 20 mins drive from the airport
- The ICC is located in the heart of Sydney CBD. The closest train station is Town Hall.