Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: An update
- : Online
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic multisystem autoimmune disease predominantly affecting women of childbearing age. In this module an overview of the key advances made in the diagnosis and management of this challenging disease, based on a review of recently published literature in peer-reviewed journals and international guidelines, is presented.
Medical Journal of Australia
Reading: journal; textbook; book; literature review
1h : 0m
MBA: 1h : 0m
Endocrine System Diseases
Medical Practitioner, Medical Student, Doctor-in-Training, Non-Vocationally Registered, Nurse / Midwife, Pharmacist, Researcher, Retired, Specialist - Other, Specialist General Practitioner
- Controversies and Consensus Regarding Vitamin D De...
- Posted By Doctorportal Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-10-06
- Controversies and Consensus Regarding Vitamin D Deficiency in 2015.
- Management of radioiodine-refractory differentiate...
- Posted By Arterial Education
- Posted Date: 2020-08-04
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Patient selection for, and practical aspects of, tyrosine kinase inhibitors in RAI-R DTC.