The Official Aseptic Non Touch Technique eLearning Course
This course by the Association for Safe Aseptic Technique (ASAP) provides official accreditation for ANTT theory applied to clinical practice. It teaches healthcare workers how to apply the ANTT Clinical Practice Framework to clinical practice using the ANTT - Approach.
This course is designed for healthcare clinicians who are required to carry out invasive clinical procedures and tasks as part of their scope of practice.
At the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- demonstrate the principles of safe aseptic technique
- identify the three main sources by which Key-Parts and Key-Sites can become contaminated by microorganisms during aseptic technique
- demonstrate why ANTT is used for all invasive clinical procedures including maintenance of invasive medical devices
- demonstrate why the aim of ANTT for all invasive clinical procedures is always asepsis
- define and identify Key-Parts and Key-Sites, and
- state why non touch technique is important, even in Surgical-ANTT.