This is a Promoted Post!
The Patient with Psoriasis - the Key to Management
- : Chatswood NSW 2067
This education discusses the diagnosis and treatment of psoriasis. It covers the various clinical presentations and associated conditions, and explores the treatment options available.
On completion of this education activity participants will be able to:
- Understand the different varieties of clinical presentations of psoriasis.
- Assess the type and severity of psoriasis presentations based on presentation and history.
- Undertake a differential diagnosis to rule out the possibility of other skin conditions.
- Understand the types of therapy used in the treatment of psoriasis and when they should be used.
- Advise patients on self-care and the importance of follow-up consultations.
This program has been developed with an educational grant from Leo Pharma.
|The Patient with Psoriasis - education|
|The patient with psoriasis - evaluation|