The role of pharmacists in the early detection of dementia
This Education Extra article in Australian Pharmacist focuses on what pharmacists can to encourage their customers to seek an early diagnosis of dementia. Earn CDP credits while you learn about the benefits of early detection as well as the resources that are available for helping your customers concerned about memory loss.
After reading this article, pharmacists should be able to:
- Identify of the early signs of dementia
- Understand the resources available for helping customers who are concerned about memory loss or dementia
- Recognise the benefits of early detection for customers with dementia.
- CMEd Certification
- Posted By Blackmores Institute
- Posted Date: 2020-11-24
- Focused on evidence-informed CM ingredients, common health conditions, and delivering care
- Starting patients on anticoagulants in secondary c...
- Posted By BMJ Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Starting patients on anticoagulants in secondary care
- STAYING AFLOAT DURING COVID-19 AND BEYOND
- Posted By Australian Journal of Pharmacy (AJP)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Staying afloat during the pandemic
- Career Essentials - Collaboration with other healt...
- Posted By Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-12
- The focus of this module is collaboration; its importance, its benefits and barriers.
- Low dose methotrexate for the treatment of inflamm...
- Posted By The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia (SHPA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-11
- An overview of the pathophysiology of the conditions, ‘explode’ the myths with methotrexate use