This is a Promoted Post!
ThinkGP Live 1 day ALM Series - Chronic Heart Failure and the Critical Role of the Primary Care Team ALM
- : Bendigo VIC 3550
We’re excited to announce the launch of our NEW face-to-face 1 day Active Learning Module coming to rural locations around Australia in 2018. This new ALM is designed to bring GPs, GP registrars and practice nurses together as we put the spotlight on the role of the whole primary care team in the early recognition and optimal management of chronic heart failure. Take advantage of valuable case studies and learn from esteemed local speakers as we equip you with the take-home skills you need to ensure more efficient and effective care of your heart failure patients.
Only 40 Educational Grants available per event. Register your place early to avoid disappointment.
Benefits of attending:
- Earn 40 RACGP or 30 ACRRM points in just one day
- Learn to work better as a team to keep your heart failure patients out of hospital and on track for better health and quality of life outcomes
- Get to grips with best practice pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of heart failure, and initiate, switch and monitor medications with confidence
- Tackle the compliance, health literacy and psychosocial issues that can have major impacts on patient outcomes
- Be able to better cope with co-morbidity and complexity in heart failure
- Take away some management planning wisdom that will set your team on course for more efficient and effective care of your heart failure patients
- Enjoy a comfortable learning environment with morning tea, lunch and refreshments provided
We're proud to offer our valued ThinkGP members a very special Educational Grant, subsidising the usual cost of a ThinkGP Live 1 day ALM ticket. Simply secure your exclusive spot to this not-to-be -missed event with a $100 deposit, refundable upon attendance.