This is a Promoted Post!
ThinkGP Live 1 day ALM Series - Mastering Heart Failure
- : Darwin NT 800
Join us for this impactful, practical 1 day Active Learning Module designed to bring you fully up to date with the latest evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and management of Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), with a practical twist - taking place in four locations around Australia in 2018.
Refresh your knowledge of this complex chronic condition and learn from esteemed local speakers as we put the spotlight on the role of general practice team in managing this burdensome disease.
Only 40 places available per event. Register your place early to avoid disappointment.
Benefits of attending:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of CHF, particularly the non-specific symptoms of early CHF that are common in general practice
- Know how to investigate suspected CHF in order to reach an accurate diagnosis and to determine cause – both critical for optimal management
- Understand the rationale and current recommendations for the various pharmacological options for CHF, with a focus on prescribing that will help keep your patients out of hospital
- Appreciate the importance of non-pharmacological management of CHF, and the role of nurse-led education and intervention to encourage self-management
- Know how to develop general-practice models of care that aim to improve outcomes for CHF patients
- Learn practical steps to implement a GP Care plan in partnership with a wider team to ensure both best practice and relevance
- Enjoy practical sessions on Care plans and interpretation of the Echocardiogram
- Earn 40 RACGP or 30 ACRRM points
NOTE: All registrations must be completed prior to the event. Onsite registration is unavailable.
- First Release: $195 (concludes 14 December 2017)
- Second Release: $245 (concludes 4 weeks out from an event unless sold out prior)
- Standard: $295 Group bookings
Save 10% by booking 2 or more registrations. Use promo code GRP10 when registering.
Due to the interactive nature of this ALM, spaces are limited