This is a Promoted Post!
ThinkGP Live Adelaide: Women’s Health Across the Ages
- : adelaide
Dive into the different aspects encompassing women’s health across a lifetime, and learn how to effectively manage case presentations plus gain updates in diagnosis, treatment and management options.
- Understand the pathophysiology, early diagnosis, surgical and medical treatment options and referral pathways for conditions affecting women at different stages of life.
- Implement a process for delivery of results, patient recall, review and follow-up to document progress, enhance compliance and treatment outcomes.
- Understand the range of new and current contraceptives options and deliver appropriate counselling to promote informed choices for contraception across the age range.
- Identify medical and non-medical management strategies for menopause and provide accurate information and symptomatic management.
- Assess and appropriately manage a range of conditions in elderly women such as osteoporosis and incontinence.
ALM CPD Points (Cat 1 RACGP)
Access to Women's Health points
8:00am Registration and Refreshment
8:30am - 10:30am Women’s Health - Under 50 years
10:30am - 11:00am Morning Tea
11:00am - 1:00pm Women’s Health - 50 to 70 years
HRT debunking the myths after the WHI report
1:00pm - 1:45pm Lunch
1:45pm - 3:45pm Women’s Health - over 70 years
Mood disorders in elderly
3:45pm - 4:30pm Afternoon Tea
Register Now - http://bit.ly/2dNSUj3