This is a Promoted Post!
Troubleshooting difficult asthma in adults: Module 1
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Asthma is a common condition in Australia, and it is crucial to optimise the effectiveness of asthma interventions in general practice. Developed by the National Asthma Council Australia, this activity outlines the diagnosis of asthma and identification of severity level, the appropriate use of devices and delivery systems, and forming a personalised asthma action plan.
By completing this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Summarise the features of good and poor asthma control.
- Assess patient’s recent asthma symptom control using a validated test.
- Describe the step-up and step-down approach to asthma treatment
- Identify the various types of medicine and delivery systems for asthma.
- Evaluate adherence to these treatments and to asthma plans