Use of Ultrasound in Rural Emergency Medicine - Melbourne, 14 June 2020
Total contact hours:
Provided pre reading of: - AAA Handout Rev 1 - EFAST Handout Final Rev 1 - Physics of Colour and Doppler - Physics notes V2 - Vascular notes 0209
Course evaluation survey.
- eFAST (including detection of pneumothorax and haemothorax/pleural effusion)
- Simplified bedside Quick Look Echo
- Upper arm IV access for Vascular Access, and
- Special requests of Clinical Lead (as required).
- Pre course Multiple Choice Quiz
- Attendance of full workshop
- Post course evaluation survey
It is mandatory that participants be present for the entire duration of the workshop (9am to 5pm local time). Therefore it is highly recommended for interstate travellers to arrive at the course location at least one day prior to the commencement of the course.
If for any reason a participant arrives after the course has commenced or departs before the end of the course, they will be ineligible to receive a Certificate of Attendance or the allocated PDP/ QI&CPD points. The participant will be required to re-book which will incur additional charges.