Webinar 2: Case study about working together to achieve great health outcomes
On-demand recorded 27 May 2020
The RACGP and the National Aboriginal Community Controlled health Organisation (NACCHO) and have worked together to develop a resource hub for GPs and other health professionals to support culturally-responsive primary healthcare for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, wherever they seek care.
To complement the resource hub, RACGP Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health has developed the ‘I can see clearly now: Good experiences and great health outcomes through effective, culturally-safe primary healthcare’ 3-part webinar series.
Webinar two is a ‘Case study about working together to achieve great health outcomes”, and focuses on achieving great health outcomes in general practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients.
- Have greater knowledge and understanding of how to provide effective culturally responsive primary healthcare for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Identify the barriers Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people can experience in accessing primary health care
- Apply resources and knowledge to a case study, demonstrating use in practice
This event attracts 2 CPD points
This event is part of Providing effective, culturally safe primary healthcare webinar series. Events in this series are:
- Webinar 1: RACGP NACCHO resource hub
- Webinar 2: Case study about working together to achieve great health outcomes
- Webinar 3: Quality health checks and ongoing primary health care
Dr Mary Belfrage
Ms Jacinta McKenzie
Ms Ada Parry