Women's Health Update
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
This ALM covers three key aspects of women's health: breast cancer, heavy menstrual bleeding and cervical cancer. Screening and management methods in light of the latest clinical guidelines are explored, as well as effective management methods and when to refer patients to specialists.
By completing this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Develop an effective screening approach for breast cancer incorporating measurement of breast density.
- Assess, diagnose and manage heavy menstrual bleeding in line with current management practices.
- Provide patients with effective cervical screening utilising the renewed Australian cervical screening program.
- Refer patients appropriately to specialists, providing all necessary information.
- Engage in follow-up care to ensure optimal patient safety and quality of life.
This activity is sponsored by Hologic.
|Women's Health Update - Predisposing Activity|
|Women's Health Update - Part 1|
|Women's Health Update - Part 2|
|Women's Health Update - Part 3|
|Women's Health Update - Reinforcing Activity|
|Women's Health Update - Evaluation|