Achilles Tendinopathy (Part 1)
This series of videos will visit the ever increasing research area of tendinopathy. Achilles tendinopathy is the most common form of tendinopathy accounting for approximately 8% of the middle distance running population with high morbidity levels.
The first installment steps the user through the causes of achilles tendon overload. This is usually due to some form of loading spike in the recent training history. The different types of Achilles tendinopathy , insertional and midportion are outlined with guidance for the likely prognosis of the management of these problems. Key differential diagnosis principles will allow for accurate diagnosis allowing a management plan to capture the tendinopathy stage and treat accordingly.
Fast track your clinical experience with inside knowledge of the sporting Achilles. Useful tid bits, clinical expeeriences and assessment techniques are scattered throughout the video.
- Musculoskeletal Primary Care e-Learning Programme
- Posted By eIntegrity Healthcare e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2021-01-26
- With musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders on the increase, all healthcare professionals need to have a co...
- Jurdan Mendiguchia Hamstring Rehabilitation Part 1...
- Posted By The Sports MAP Network
- Posted Date: 2021-01-06
- Includes a detailed approach to addressing hamstring injury risk factors and early management.
- All the Small Balls
- Posted By Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute (APPI)
- Posted Date: 2020-12-07
- On this one day workshop you will learn a series of preparation movements