ESSENTIALS FOR IGNITING EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
This webinar introduces the essential steps of evidence-based practice founded on recently published core competencies in evidence-based practice for health care professionals.
The aim is to provide oral health care providers with a foundation for implementing evidence-based practice to improve patient care and oral health outcomes while being sensitive to busy practice settings and diverse patient bases.
Participants will learn:
- The rationale for integrating evidence-based practice into one’s practic
- The 5 essential steps to evidence-based practice
- Individual and organizational barriers to implementing evidence-based practice and how to overcome these
- Maxillary Denture and Mandibular 2-IOD case
- Posted By New Zealand Institute of Dental Technologists (NZIDT)
- Posted Date: 2020-12-29
- Mrs. N’s treatment at the School of Dentistry began in 1986, she became edentulous in 2004. After a ...
- MRACDS(GDP) Program 2021
- Posted By Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS)
- Posted Date: 2020-12-26
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- A modular educational program for general dental practitioners
- How to Thrive and Be Healthy in Your Health Career...
- Posted By HealthcareLink CPD
- Posted Date: 2020-12-17
- In order to thrive in our career as a Health Professional, we must have both hard & soft skills.
- CASE REPORTS to "Contemporary digital prosthodonti...
- Posted By 3Shape Australia Pty Ltd
- Posted Date: 2020-12-07
- Get up to speed on digital prosthodontics and restoring real-life smiles.