Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference for Allied Health Professionals
BE PART OF THE CAMH24 MISSION. TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Address key mental and emotional health challenges facing children and adolescents now and plan for a brighter future.
- Support mental health professionals and emerging workers in the field by providing access to networking opportunities and a high level of professional development.
- Provide a platform for government policy and initiatives to update, inform and seek feedback from the people who are delivering the services in the community.
- Encourage multi-sectoral collaboration and create an engaging space for knowledge sharing, and learning opportunities.
WHO ATTENDS CAMH?
Here's a snapshot of delegates who typically attend CAMH
- Program Managers
- Education professionals
Is CAMH for me?
Yes! The Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference is for you if you’re looking for…
- Open and connected conversations around the mental health of all children and adolescents.
- Thoughtful sessions from sector thought-leaders.
- A platform to ask the big questions and address the pressing issues within the sector.
- A plan for how we pave a path for a safer future for all children and adolescents.
- Information on new initiatives and research within the sector.
- A break from your every-day to focus on the bigger picture.
What you’ll gain from attending
- Access to all recorded keynote presentations (30 days)
- All recorded concurrent presentations (30 days)
- Access to symposium app
- Printed symposium materials
- Over 10 hours towards CPD points
- Your personalised certificate of attendance
The fun stuff
Be treated to a break away from your inbox + some fun
Get ready to enjoy:
- An exclusive welcome networking function with drinks, canapes and entertainment
- A 5-star catering package for the entire conference with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- The chance to win awesome prizes
- Chillout mindfulness zones
- Fun learning space