BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (for Dental Practice Managers)
This qualification addresses the daily operations of a practice with a strong focus on staff management and supporting client/patient needs complemented by an understanding of risk management and compliance.
- Payment plans are available for this qualification
- This qualification may be available as a traineeship in your state
- Government funding and incentives may be available in your state.
The estimated time to complete the course is 7-8 hours per week over a 18 month study period comprising on-the-job learning, workplace practice, self-directed study and assessment preparation.
Entry is open to all applicants with a suitable level of workplace responsibility allowing sufficient opportunity to demonstrate competency through completion of tasks related to their job role.
- Individual students (online/webinars)
- Customised in-house training for groups, corporations and organisations.
- Maxillary Denture and Mandibular 2-IOD case
- Posted By New Zealand Institute of Dental Technologists (NZIDT)
- Posted Date: 2020-12-29
- Mrs. N’s treatment at the School of Dentistry began in 1986, she became edentulous in 2004. After a ...
- MRACDS(GDP) Program 2021
- Posted By Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS)
- Posted Date: 2020-12-26
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- A modular educational program for general dental practitioners
- How to Thrive and Be Healthy in Your Health Career...
- Posted By HealthcareLink CPD
- Posted Date: 2020-12-17
- In order to thrive in our career as a Health Professional, we must have both hard & soft skills.
- CASE REPORTS to "Contemporary digital prosthodonti...
- Posted By 3Shape Australia Pty Ltd
- Posted Date: 2020-12-07
- Get up to speed on digital prosthodontics and restoring real-life smiles.