HLT47315 – CERTIFICATE IV IN HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
The HLT47315 – Certificate IV in Health Administration reflects the role of individuals who work in a senior operational or team leading role in the health industry.
Health Administration Workers complete a wide range of administrative and operational tasks under direct or indirect supervision.
The aim of the course is to produce competent, confident, critically thinking Health Administrators with a nationally accredited qualification in order to practice at senior operational or team leading level in health administration under direct or indirect supervision. This course may also provide a pathway into other higher education courses in health care.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|Duration : 40 Weeks|
|AQF Level : 4|
|Course Delivery : Face-to-Face and Online Mode|
|Campuses : Melbourne (Heidelberg), North Melbourne, Melbourne (CBD), Sydney and Perth|
|Organisation delivering the program : Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (RTO ID: 21985)|
|Organisation issuing certification : Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (RTO ID: 21985)|
Melbourne Heidelberg Campus ( Face to Face )
April Intake : Wednesday to Friday 1.30 PM to 6.30 PM.
Melbourne Heidelberg Campus ( Blended )
April Intake : Every Thursday 8.30 AM to 5.00 PM.
Fees and Funding
The total tuition cost for domestic students for the HLT47315 – Certificate IV in Health Administration
|Vic toria||AUD $3,500||Government subsidised: $0 Concession: $0 (Funding seats for 2020 has been closed for Victoria)|
|Western Australia||AUD $3,500||Government subsidised: $1,820.00 Concession: $543.20 (Contact us to check Funding Eligibility) *|
|New South Wales||AUD $3,500||No Funding Available|
The course is provided through Face to Face or Online mode of delivery. It will be delivered over 770 hours including theory, self-paced structured e-learning, simulation training (120 hours) and 160 hours of work based training/ professional experience placement (PEP).
Besides the above structured learning, students are advised that they will be required to do unstructured learning as assigned.
The simulation training is for review of the learning activities, practicing communication, work based skills, management skills and to undertake other assessments e.g.: group presentation/individual presentation.
- Telehealth consults for GP trainees
- Posted By General Practice Registrars Australia (GPRA)
- Posted Date: 2021-05-26
- Designed to provide you with tips and pitfalls on the use of telehealth.
- MHFA: Engaging Leaders
- Posted By PsychAssist Training
- Posted Date: 2021-05-17
- How leaders can support their employees who may be experiencing a mental health problem.
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medica...
- Posted By Foundation Education
- Posted Date: 2021-05-17
- Support patient health and contribute to business needs in the medical sector
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administratio...
- Posted By Medical Administration Training (MAT)
- Posted Date: 2021-05-14
- Complete 10 modules that consist of 13 units of competency (two core and eleven elective units)