Practice Management - Module 1: Change Management
Welcome to Module 1 of the Practice Management series. This module focuses on change management. It will provide you with tools, techniques and strategies for leading and managing change in your practice. It also includes readings, activities, and opportunities to develop a change action plan.
This e-Learning module supports learners to:
- Explain what change management is
- Identify what skills change managers need
- Discuss how change impacts the team and how you can plan for change, and
- Implement change.
The type of learning activities we offer include the combined use of multimedia and multiple instruction techniques, e.g. face-to-face interactive workshops, webinars, interactive e-Learning, self-directed learning.
Participants who attend a face-to-face training event or complete an e-Learning module or webinar, in full and without assessment, are awarded a statement of attendance.
Participants who complete a training program in full and meet the requirements of that training (e.g. pass an assessment where required), are issued a statement of completion.
Each learner can then use the certificates for applying for CPD points from their relevant peak body organisation.
AGPAL & QIP Education and Training e-Learning modules can be licenced within organisations of all sizes, with competitively priced options ranging from a single user up to 400 users. With a variety of learning options available, select the User Licence that best suits your organisational needs.
This module has an estimated completion time of 2 hours (including reading and activities).
- Recruiting & retaining GPs for your practice
- Posted By HealthcareLink e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- This 15mins quick course will give you tips and guides on how to go about recruiting and retaining G...
- Mindful Leadership Online
- Posted By Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness (AIAM)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Learn a comprehensive framework for understanding and leading individuals and groups
- Addressing Non-Conformities
- Posted By Quality Practice Accreditation Pty Ltd (QPA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Assist your practice staff in swiftly and effectively meeting the requirements
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administratio...
- Posted By Medical Administration Training (MAT)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Complete 10 modules that consist of 13 units of competency (two core and eleven elective units)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Medica...
- Posted By Foundation Education
- Posted Date: 2020-11-10
- Support patient health and contribute to business needs in the medical sector