Prince of Wales Private Medical Update
Join us for an informative discussion on cardiology.
- Dr Nigel Jepson, Cardiologist - Cardiovascular disease risk assessment
- Dr Con Arronis, Cardiologist - Friday afternoon specials: Cases guaranteed to ruin your weekend
- Dr Daniel Friedman, Interventional Cardiologist - A guideline based approach to managing heart failure
Target audience: GPs
*Please note GP Registrars who wish to register for this CPD event and do not have a member number will need to contact the CPD Department on 1300 986 991.
Parking available in hospital carpark (please bring parking ticket for validation) and street parking also available. Buses to Randwick Junction alight at Belmore Rd or High St (near Avoca Street).
To get to the POWP Level 7 Conference Room:
Please note, we will endeavour to accommodate all dietary requests, however if you register less than 2 business days before an event, we cannot guarantee your dietary requirements will be met. Please contact the CPD team if you have any questions.
Allocated 3 Category 2 points in QI&CPD Program for the 2017-2019 triennium. Registrations are essential.
CESPHN CPD events (excluding CPR) are free to GPs and allied health professionals who are financial members of their respective PHN member organisation as listed below. For GPs and allied health professionals who are not financial members of a member organisation and wish to attend CESPHN CPD events, a $120 cover charge per event will be payable.
The PHN member organisations including their membership fees are:
- Central Sydney GP Network ($110)
- General Practice Eastern Sydney ($110)
- GP Crew Limited ($110)
- St George Division of General Practice ($110)
- Sutherland Division of General Practice ($110)
- Central and Eastern Sydney Allied Health Network ($110)
If you are not already a member of one of these organisations, and would like to join, or have any questions, please phone CESPHN Reception on 1300 986 991 or visit the membership page on the website.
Financial members can attend any event (excluding CPR) within their target audience for free! Please note practice managers and practice nurses are not required to be paid members at this point in time.