Modern Management of Acne
Acne vulgaris, an inflammatory skin condition with an estimated global prevalence of 9.4%, is the eighth most prevalent disease in the world. Although perceived as a disease of adolescence, it can persist - with women typically more affected than men - beyond the teenage years.
This module investigates the factors that contribute to acne, particularly the role of diet, and is an area of changing ideas with ongoing research that is of immediate clinical relevance.
Medical Journal of Australia
Reading: journal; textbook; book; literature review
1h : 0m
MBA: 1h : 0m
Medical Practitioner, Medical Student, Doctor-in-Training, Non-Vocationally Registered, Nurse / Midwife, Pharmacist, Podiatrist, Researcher, Retired, Specialist - Other, Specialist General Practitioner
- Professional Certificate of General Dermatology
- Posted By HealthCert International Pte Ltd
- Posted Date: 2020-10-07
- It will teach you how to manage all major dermatological conditions of the skin, hair and nails.
- Atopic Dermatitis: The new frontier
- Posted By Doctorportal Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-10-01
- Recent progress in the understanding of the inflammatory pathways involved in AD impacting.