Mindful Leadership Online
Format: ONLINE 4 weeks x 5.5 hours
Designed for: Professionals, leaders and managers
Continuing Professional Development (CPD): 20 Hours
Pre-Requisite: Suitable for beginner to very experienced mindfulness practitioners
Certification: Attend as a stand alone course, or as part of the Practitioner Certification
Dates: March 11th, 18th, 25th & April 1st (Thursdays)
- 9:30am -3pm NSW / VIC / TAS
- 9am – 2:30pm SA
- 9.30am – 3pm QLD
- 9am -2: 30pm NT
- 7.30am – 1pm WA
Fee: ONLINE: $840 Standard | Early Bird $770
NB this course is also available ON-SITE in Adelaide as 3-day intensive OCTOBER 18-20, 2021
In this Mindful Leadership online course you will discover how mindfulness can help you understand and harness your strengths, and those of others. It will also bring clarity to areas of challenge. The more clearly you see, the more you develop your emotional intelligence, capacity to respect others, and ability to lead authentically.
Few teachings are more eye-opening and affirming than exploring our own personality style. As with all mindfulness training you seek ways to be more aware, accepting of what is, insightful, and stable of mind.
Far from boxing us into a mold, having models to help us recognise strengths, hopes and drivers, as well as areas of struggle for ourselves and others, and can be profoundly enlightening.
For one person for example, lying in bed late in the morning might be enjoying life, while for another person lying in bed in the morning is likely to be a sign of depression or something wrong. Some people run late because they are filled with ideas and generative energy and are not trying to be disrespectful, while for another running late is more likely a sign that something is not quite right.
- PsyBA Supervisor Training Workshop
- Posted By Clinical Supervision Services
- Posted Date: 2021-01-07
- Expand on the topics covered in the on-line component reviewing PsyBA supervision requirements
- How to Thrive and Be Healthy in Your Health Career...
- Posted By HealthcareLink CPD
- Posted Date: 2020-12-17
- In order to thrive in our career as a Health Professional, we must have both hard & soft skills.
- Keeping the focus on healthcare worker wellbeing
- Posted By Safer Care Victoria (SCV)
- Posted Date: 2020-12-14
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- As we discover our new normal, it’s important to look after our healthcare workers
- Recruiting & retaining GPs for your practice
- Posted By HealthcareLink e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- This 15mins quick course will give you tips and guides on how to go about recruiting and retaining G...