The Advanced Workshop of Intrauterine Systems provides a practical introduction to this advanced procedure. The workshop will give you a step by step guide to the procedure and valuable insight into the safety guidelines you need to know to avoid complications. You will learn what equipment is necessary to achieve the best outcomes for your patients, with the opportunity to practise on simulated models.
This workshop will also demonstrate how to plan patient counselling with an analysis of patient case scenarios. It will enable you to seriously consider this advanced procedure for your practice. HealthCert recommends further clinical training for this highly sought-after service; referrals to clinical trainers are available.
The Advanced Workshop can be completed individually or as stage 2 of the Advanced Certificate of Clinical Procedures.
The course covers:
- Determining the correct steps in the process of intrauterine procedures
- Recognising the safety rules to avoid complications during intrauterine procedures
- Determining the necessary equipment for intrauterine procedures
- Planning patient counselling
- Analysing patient case scenarios