Running a medical business is not easy at the best of times and is set to become even more challenging with the ever increasing downward pressure of health care costs, an ageing population, and an exponential growth in technologies.
The Medical Business Owners Workshop brings together a range of renowned industry experts to equip medical business leaders with the necessary knowledge and practical know-how to operate a successful practice, optimise staﬀ performance, delight patients, build personal wealth, and meet today's increasing challenges in primary care.
The workshop is ideal for medical business owners, practice managers, aspiring medical business leaders – and their team. Getting everyone together who is involved in running the practice is critical to the implementation success. Work with leading experts and build a strategic action plan to be executed in your practice. Supporting your team's development will become the best investment for your business.
From strategy, ﬁnance, leadership, marketing, technology to human resources, gain an advanced understanding of the essential elements to operating a medical business and acquire strategic knowledge to manage processes and people, and plan for the future of your practice, career and personal life.
The program includes theory, discussions and Q&A sessions on:
The Business of Medicine
- How to run a profitable practice and delight patients
- How to avoid common medico-legal pitfalls
- How to move from bulk billing to private billing
Culture and Human Resources
- How to build a world-class culture and an engaged workforce
- How to recruit, retain and reward excellent staff
- How to optimise day-to-day operations and performance
Tax, Financial Management and Wealth Creation
- How to set up and run accounting for medical practices
- How to manage money, reduce risk and build wealth
- How to build a residential property portfolio
Building and maintaining your online reputation
- Interacting safely with patients online
- How to manage your practices' and doctors' profiles online
The Future of Medicine
- How to prepare for major disruption in medicine
- What does medicine look like in five, 10 or 20 years’ time