Atopic Dermatitis: The new frontier
Atopic dermatitis (AD) is a chronic, pruritic, inflammatory skin disease characterised primarily by a cutaneous barrier deficiency and mediated by cutaneous inflammation. The disease has a significant negative impact on patients’ mental and physical functioning, especially due to its chronic, unremitting time course and associated sleep deprivation from pruritus.
This module highlights recent progress in the understanding of the inflammatory pathways involved in AD impacting on treatment of the severe presentations of this condition.
Medical Journal of Australia
Reading: journal; textbook; book; literature review
1h : 0m
MBA: 1h : 0m
Medical Practitioner, Medical Student, Doctor-in-Training, Non-Vocationally Registered, Nurse / Midwife, Pharmacist, Researcher, Retired, Specialist - Other, Specialist General Practitioner
- Professional Certificate of General Dermatology
- Posted By HealthCert International Pte Ltd
- Posted Date: 2020-10-07
- It will teach you how to manage all major dermatological conditions of the skin, hair and nails.
- Modern Management of Acne
- Posted By Doctorportal Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-10-01
- This module investigates the factors that contribute to acne, particularly the role of diet.