Managing Thyroid Disease in General Practice
Thyroid disease can be broadly categorised as thyroid dysfunction (hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism) and structural disease (goitre, nodules and cancer). Management is often straightforward, but there are pitfalls that may lead to misdiagnosis, overdiagnosis and inappropriate treatment.
This module approaches common thyroid problems in general practice.
Medical Journal of Australia
Reading: journal; textbook; book; literature review
1h : 0m
MBA: 1h : 0m
Endocrine System Diseases
Medical Practitioner, Medical Student, Doctor-in-Training, Non-Vocationally Registered, Nurse / Midwife, Pharmacist, Podiatrist, Researcher, Retired, Specialist - Other, Specialist General Practitioner
- CSANZ Virtual 2020
- Posted By The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-24
- Opportunity to review hundreds of scientific abstracts highlighting updates on the most critical top
- What works and what doesn't in smoking cessation. ...
- Posted By In Vivo Academy
- Posted Date: 2020-11-22
- Location:Online webinar
- What REALLY helps patients quit smoking?
- Haemochromatosis: Preventing harm caused by iron o...
- Posted By ThinkGP
- Posted Date: 2020-10-14
- Haemochromatosis is the most common genetic disorder in Caucasian people of northern European
- Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS) Sta...
- Posted By AGPAL & QIP Education and Training
- Posted Date: 2020-10-10
- Strengthen areas to reduce risk and provide strategies to improve patient and equipment safety.