Berri Medical Clinic
The Berri Medical Clinic is a modern family general practice based in the heart of the Riverland region of South Australia. We are adjacent to the Riverland General Hospital which provides a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, obstetric, radiological, and laboratory services.
The Berri Medical Clinic is an AGPAL accredited General Practice that has been providing quality medical care since 1980. Onsite we now have 10 doctors and 8 nurses offering a comprehensive range of general practice services including hospital inpatient care and obstetrics.
Together our team of doctors bring a broad spectrum of experience and professional expertise and continually undertake professional development education to remain up to date with the latest in medical treatment options.
We are also involved in promoting rural general practice by training young doctors. As such medical students from Flinders University spend the whole of their third year studying in our clinic. GP Registrars also join us from the GPEX training program and work with under supervision from our senior doctors to complete their training.
We aim to make all patients feel welcome whilst providing high quality, professional medical care in a friendly environment. Although it may not always be possible to see your preferred doctor, our doctors work together as a team to make sure your ongoing health needs are met.
Our Commitment is:
- To ensure that patients receive care and advice appropriate to their individual needs.
- That patients will have the opportunity to communicate their health concerns and through their doctors, gain information to make informed decisions about their healthcare.
- That patient medical records and patient information remain confidential.
- To focus on health promotion and disease prevention, not just disease treatment.
- To work with other health professionals and services to improve our patient health outcomes.