Lifelong Healthcare consists of;
- Medical centres located accross Melbourne's northern suburbs
- Aged care services division servicing aged care facilities across Victoria
At Lifelong Healthcare Aged Care Services we are passionate about providing quality medical care to residents living in aged care facilities. The organisation was established in 2009, growing out of a long-standing and respected community medical practice in Melbourne's north-east, and is now a natinal provider.
We have a comprehensive team of trained GPs, allied health professionals and nursing staff, supported by our specialised aged care administrators, ensuring that our aged care patients receive the highest quality medical care.
Please visit www.lifelonghealthcare.com.au for further information.
Our Medical Centres are situated in the northern suburbs of Melbourne:
- Laurimar Medical Centre www.laurimarmedical.com.au
- Mernda Village Medical www.merndamedical.com.au
- Nillumbik Medical Centre www.nillmc.com.au
- Research Medical Centre www.nillmc.com.au
- Rivergum Village Medical Centre www.rivergummedical.com.au
- Goldfields Family Medical Centre www.nillmc.com.au
We pride ourselves on the delivery of experienced and compassionate healthcare for all ages.
Our practices have been operating for other 40 years providing the highest quality medical service to every one of our clients.
Current jobs posted by Lifelong Healthcare
Past jobs posted by Lifelong Healthcare